Monday, August 17, 2015

Remind

Good morning! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

My goal this week is to update each day with the homework assignment for the night. This is what our Monday looks like:

  • 7th grade:
    • Learning Styles Quiz (similar to Friday's quiz, but not as long)
    • Notebook setup (getting our notebooks prepared for notes, assignments, and foldables)
    • Plickers Introduction (find more information on Plickers here if you're interested!)
    • If time, start the beginning-of-the-year review!

    • 8th grade:
      • Notebook setup (getting our notebooks prepared for notes, assignments, and foldables)
      • Start the beginning-of-the-year review!

    I also wanted to give everyone another opportunity to sign up with Remind. It is a great way for me to communicate with all of you (parents and students) in a safe and confidential way. I think I may have given students the wrong code to type in during class, so you may want to try it again if you never received a confirmation text from Remind. If you would like to sign up for Remind notifications, send the corresponding text below to this number: 81010.
    • 7th grade: @7wgtigers
    • 8th grade: @8wgtigers
    • Algebra 1: @a1wgtigers

    If you have any questions, leave a comment, email me, or use the Contact box to the right.

    Have a great Monday!

    Ms. Smith

    No comments:

    Post a Comment