Friday, November 20, 2015

Microsoft OneNote

Happy Friday, everyone!

I want to apologize for not posting things as regularly as at the beginning of the year. I'm looking for ways to improve on that so it doesn't take as much time (for me) and so I don't forget to do it. 

I'm beginning to look into note-taking using Microsoft OneNote and thought I would make it available to everyone (click here to view the class notebook)! This would give me the opportunity to share the notes we take in class so that everyone (parents and students included) would have the opportunity to access them and use them (instantly!!). I'll continue to consider and develop this idea to see what other kinds of things it may be useful for!

We also have the class Instagram account now - visit us at @wgjhmath! I'm hoping to post pictures of the students working during class, projects they are doing, and reminders/announcements about things happening in class (like tests, homework, etc.). Everything announced on Instagram will also be mentioned in class (so if a student doesn't have an Instagram account, they won't be left out)!

7th grade, remember that you need to turn in your candy wrapper scale factor projects on Monday if you didn't get them done on time. This is a big grade, so don't forget!

Have a great weekend!
Ms. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment